Areal: 300+
Brændsel: Piller
Geografisk sted: Donslund
Givet likes: 25 gange
Modtaget likes: 10 gange

Re: MGM plugin for PellMon

Indlæg af Kosmic » 25 feb 2021 22:35

All this is gibberish to me.
I have a Comfort 15 with a TCNET2 control. This is connected to my PC in-house, where I can monitor live status.

Meanwhile I would like to have these livedata on my smartphone whereever I go. How can I achieve that?

gordo
Stoker I
Stoker I
Givet likes: 1 gang

Indlæg af gordo » 25 feb 2021 23:16

Kosmic skrev:
25 feb 2021 22:35
All this is gibberish to me.
I have a Comfort 15 with a TCNET2 control. This is connected to my PC in-house, where I can monitor live status.

Meanwhile I would like to have these livedata on my smartphone whereever I go. How can I achieve that?
Unfortunately this is a bit intimidating to most including myself. It’s can be done but you are just going have to research MGM setup on this forum to download the beta version provided. On this thread actually covers it. I installed it with Linux operating system. Don’t know how you would do it with windows sorry. Unfortunately doesn’t suit my older TCNET 1 controller.

gordo
Stoker I
Stoker I
Givet likes: 1 gang

Indlæg af gordo » 09 mar 2021 22:30

gordo skrev:
31 jan 2021 16:43
yes i think its a TCNET but not sure. I think your diagnosis is right. PROC_ID is looking for a value 0-6. the only xml value for power is for burner KW. My xml just provides led's status for.
• System On
• Auger
• Clean
• Refill
• Util. Water Pump
• Building Heating Pump
• Ignition
• Fan
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BIf5G- ... sp=sharing

I think python plugin codes will need changed which likely above my limited abilities lol. I might just have to get a RPI with sensors set up for a generic boiler to use standard Pellmon coding. or i could do a crash course in python hahahahha
As the python coding was too sophisticated for me to adapt I have just made my own python code to read the TCNET 1 boiler web server and save the data to a Dbase for each auger movement, each hour and each heating period. The code measures the time the auger led is active on the web server to calculate consumption. It is actually pretty accurate as I have compared results to a micro switch on auger. So if anyone is interested in a web based python script for logging all the web data PM me. Please no technical coding questions as i am by no means an expert.

Besvar