Gear på påhængsmotor..

Her kan du få hjælp til Bil, MC og Motor samt alt "gør det selv" til Bil, MC og Motor
Ny bil, nye dæk eller startproblemer
Besvar
Jan J.
Stoker II
Stoker II
Mit fyr: BlackStar Scotte 10 KW
Areal: 120
Brændsel: Piller
Fremviser gerne i postnummer: 5700
Årligt forbrug: 4000 kg
Geografisk sted: Tåsinge

Gear på påhængsmotor..

Indlæg af Jan J. »

Jeg har en 30 HK ældre Evinrude.

Jeg ville skifte gearolie, og fjernede de to skruer. Jeg fjernede desværre også den der sidder ved siden af den nederste. Troede det var en luftskrue så olien hurtigere løb ud.😢

Men nu kan jeg ikke få den i igen..

Dvs, det kan jeg godt når jeg sætter motoren i gear og drejer lidt på skruen. Men så kan jeg ikke få den i frigear igen..

Hvad har jeg dog pillet ved..??
Vedhæftede filer
IMG_20190601_171942.jpg

calle

Re: Gear på påhængsmotor..

Indlæg af calle »

Har fundet lidt til dig på nettet. Det ser ud til at du skal alliere dig med en ven og nogen bajere, for den skrue du har taget ud er svær at få korrekt i igen, og du KAN risikere at skulle skille gearet ad.

Venlig hilsen Calle

https://www.leeroysramblings.com/Johnso ... ooting.htm

Removed Wrong Screw When Draining Lower Unit Oil : Here are two flat headed screwdriver slotted stainless plug screws on many of the MC motors, one in the front bottom of the right hand side of the lower unit (gear case) and the other above it by 6 to 7”. The lowest is the fill plug with the top one is an indicator of when the unit is full.

There is another round headed #2 Phillips headed screw above and forward the lowest flat headed slotted lower drain plug screw, DO NOT TAKE THIS PHILLIPS SCREW OUT. This Phillips screw is the pivot for the shifting mechanism in the lower gearcase. If you take this screw out, then the whole lower unit MAY have to be disassembled to locate and reassemble the parts internally using a special assembly tool.

However first I would try draining all the gearcase oil, lay the motor on it's side, (gravity is your enemy) use a stiff wire or ice pick, flashlight, prayer, beer AND are VERY LUCKY while having a steady handed friend slowly moving the shifter lever to realign it so you can locate the yoke pivot hole, get the screw back in place with the inner end going into the shift yoke pivot hole. Be patient ... it may take quite a while slightly moving the shift lever, looking, moving, looking, ice pick probing, etc. to get the pin back in. If this does not work, then remove the lower unit so it can be shaken a bit to maybe get that shift fork pivot hole in line with the gearcase hole.

This shifting yoke was initially installed as the first thing during the final assembly of the gearcase. If you can not get it aligned by the above methods, then total removal of the shafts, gears and bearings may be the final alternative. AND YOU WILL HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING, AND NEVER REMOVE THE WRONG SCREW AGAIN.

In the photo below this lower unit has been repainted so both of the screw heads are painted, otherwise they are normally the silver color of stainless steel. This pivot screw is indicated by the red arrow. The fill plug screw by a blue arrow.

DO NOT REMOVE THE PHILLIPS SCREW AT THE RED ARROW
Note this prop has the converging ring in place mentioned above.
Besvar