Har du lyst til at støtte Stoker Pro? Læs mere her: Støt Stoker Pro Forum

Problems with "opstart" and smoke exhauster.

Spørgsmål vedr. Reka Stokerfyr
Besvar
johan115
Stoker I
Stoker I

Indlæg af johan115 » 17 feb 2013 14:26

Hi!

My boiler is a REKA HKRST 10 with PCT 258. I Bought it in Denmark 6-7 years ago and took it to sweden.
The reason: the price here was about 40 000 SEK higher (!), so it kind of paid for the trip - going to Denmark for it. :)

It works fine in "automatic mode", everything by the manual and no complaints. The problem is, and has been for a couple of years, that it does not start up correct with mode - "OPSTART". When i push the OPSTART-button on the display (when the boiler is cold or after refilling pellets to the storage(FSK 750) and fire up again) - it goes straight into ordinary firing mode without the slow start-up that it should.
Another problem is that i can not start the smoke exhauster manually by pressing "STOP" + "ARROW".

These two things worked fine the first years but not anymore. My boiler has run for about 11 000 hours now and works just fine in "automatic mode".

All the other buttons work OK.

Anyone has a clue about what can be the problem or how to solve it? Can it be a "bug" in the program? Can I access the program with a PC?
Response in danish is no problem but my danish is quite crappy so i stick to english icon_cheesygrin.gif
Best Regards
Johan

johan115
Stoker I
Stoker I

Indlæg af johan115 » 17 feb 2013 14:31

By "All the other buttons work OK" i meant that all the other functions with the buttons work OK.
//Johan

GoDaw
Stoker I
Stoker I

Indlæg af GoDaw » 21 feb 2013 11:19

Have you contacted REKA?
They ought to be able to tell you what's wrong.
It could be a worn out key pad, or the software could be partly damaged.
I have just bought a REKA HKRST 10 - this comes with the latest controller PCT 400. It is not installed yet, so i am no expert.
I hope someone can solve your problem.

Besvar